ATV & Golden Circle Afternoon
This tour gives you the opportunity to experience the rush of driving an ATV (Quad bike) through fashinating landscape and up to Mt. Hafrafell that provides spectacular panorama views over the city surrounding areas.
ATV (Quad bike) tour
After an informative safety talk, you’ll mount your ATV, either solo or with a companion, and begin your journey out from the outskirts of Reykjavik and up to Mt. Hafrafell. Along the way, stops are made for your guide to explain the road ahead, for you to take photos or just stretch your legs.
Golden Circle tour
After the ATV ride you’ll board one of our comfortable sightseeing buses and head out to the Golden Circle route to explore some of Iceland's greatest natural and historical landmarks including Þingvellir National Park and UNESCO World Heritage site, Gullfoss waterfall and the famous Geysir hot spring area.
- Riding an ATV (Quad bike) to the summit of Mt. Hafrafell
- Stunning views over Reykjavik and surrounding areas
- History and landscape at Þingvellir National Park
- The raw beauty of Gullfoss waterfall
- Standing close to the erupting hot spring Strokkur
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- 1 hour ATV (Quad bike) riding tour
- Professional ATV guide
- Overalls, helmets, gloves and other necessary riding gear
- Professional tour guide on the golden circle
- Tour price is calculated with 2 people sharing the ATV (Quad bike) vehicle
- Single rider option available for a surcharge