Delicious Golden Circle Food Tour
Most people like to explore food options while traveling; and when you are in Iceland, your tour will become memorable if you try out some delicious local food here. Golden circle food tour is a great tour to enjoy food with some of the most popular landmarks that offer amazing cuisine.
Visit popular destinations and whet your appetite! Check out:
● UNESCO World Heritage Site and Þingvellir National Park
● Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall and
● Mouthwatering farm to table food of Efsti-dalur farm
● Friðheimar Greenhouse’s amazing sweet tomatoes, jams of Traditional Icelandic delicacies
You will also get:
● Guest houses in Reykjavik with complimentary pick-up facility
● Round-trip transportation
● English guidance
● Lunch & various food tasting
● Minibus ( that boards maximum of 19 passengers)
Food and tourism cannot be separated. Explore Golden Circle and enjoy scrumptious local food at Efstidalur farm, which is the best place to have lunch where you will get homemade fresh products that are quite difficult to find these days.
Later in the day, we will take you through Íslenski Bærinn Turf House where you will find the taste of some traditional Icelandic delicacies. From pancakes to rhubarb jelly to flatbread to meadowsweet honey and mead, you will get them all.
● Please present your electronic travel voucher/ ticket at the time of tour departure.
● Pick up from hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops start 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
● Check in at bus terminal is 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on the voucher.
● Stand by in front of your hotel so that there are no delays when pick-up starts. Please present your tour voucher while boarding the pick-up coach.