It is no accident that the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon are the most popular places to see and visit in Iceland. With this tour you can visit these to magical places in one day. This is one of the few tours that include an admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon and Kerið Volcanic Crater.
The tour starts by driving from Reykjavík to the historic site og Þingvellir National Park. Thingvellir was the venu for the Icelandic Parliament from 930 -1798 and due to it´s rich history and amazing nature it is listed on the UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE list. This is also where the Eurasian and American tectonic plates meet that creates an amazing feeling having one foot in each world. The incredible nature of Þingvellir includes waterfalls, clear blue waters and enjoyable natures.
After Þingvellir we will take you to the world famous hot spring Geysir. Geysir is known all around the world for it´s beauty and powers. Nearby there is another hot spring that goes by the name of Strokkur and he erupts every few minutes up to 30 meters high. In the Geysir area you will have the time and option to buy some lunch, snack and souveniers.
Next stop is the amazing waterfall Gullfoss (the golden waterfall). Gullfoss will amaze you with is raw beauty and powers, plummeting 32 meters down into a rugged canyon.
These 3 attraction mentioned above complete the classic Golden Circle Tour but we wanted to add more to your experience so we will also stop at Kerið (Volcanic Crater). Kerið is a 3000 year old create that is 55 meters deep and offers a unique view of the Icelandic Nature.
– Admission to Kerið is included in the tour price.
After this visual fest, it is time to relax a little bit in the natural hot waters of the Blue Lagoon. Blue Lagoon is sold out most dates bug as this tour includes standard admission tickets you can start looking forward to an amazing day tour with us.
After spending 2 hours at the Blue Lagoon we will head back to the bright lights of Reykjavík where you can enjoy the rest of your night.
– We will reach the Blue Lagoon around 17:00 and depart around 19:00 which means we will be arriving in Reykjavík around 20:00
If you are planning to take only one tour in Iceland, make sure that the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon is the one you take
Minimum age: 5 years
Duration: 11 hours
- Professional tour guide in English in a minibus
- Pick up and drop off within Reykjavik
- Entry to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Comfort admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon
- Free Wi-Fi on bus
- Lunch – we make scheduled stops so that guests can buy lunch or snacks during the tour
What do I need to bring
- Warm, wind & waterproof clothes
- Good walking shoes are recommended
Know before you go
- Pickup takes place between 08:30 – 09:00 – so please be ready from 8:30 at your pick up location.
- The tour reaches the Blue Lagoon just before 17:00 / 5pm and departs from there at 19:00 / 7pm, returning back to Reykjavik around 20:00 / 8pm.
Friendly cancellation & refund policy
Full refund if cancelled due to weather. Cancellation fee can be witheld if cancelled with short notice.
- 2 days notice: 100% charge