Golden Circle Classic Tour
Enjoy one of our most popular tours, the Golden Circle Classic Tour! Visit three of Iceland’s beautiful natural landmarks. Be inspired by Þingvellir National Park, the site where the Icelandic parliament, Alþingi, was established in 930 AD. A place of natural beauty and a UNESCO World Heritage site, it’s also where the continents of Europe and North America meet. Enjoy the energy and beauty of Gullfoss waterfall.
This thundering waterfall can be experienced by the surrounding rocks or from the viewing platform above. We then stop at Geysir and the sprouting Strokkur and see it erupt up to 20 meters up in the air.
Stroll around this hot spring area, bubbling in geothermal activity and experience the energy of Icelandic nature. Stroll around Skálholt a 20th century cathedral located in the ancient home of Christianity in Iceland.
- Natural beauty and rich history of Þingvellir National Park
- Getting up close to an erupting hot spring at Geysir geothermal area
- Feeling the raw power of Gullfoss Waterfall
- Learning about dramatic events in history at Skálholt church
- Expert tour guide sharing fascinating facts & history
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- This Golden Circle tour includes a short stop at the Icelandic Horse Park, Fákasel where you can stretch your legs, grab a cup of coffee or learn about the Icelandic Viking horse breed