Small Group Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon Tour with Admission Ticket
Take a minibus tour of the Golden Circle with a maximum of 18 participants. See natural formations, such as geysers, waterfalls, lakes and more.
Visit Thingvellir, a historic landmark and the place where the Icelandic Commonwealth was founded. Take a chance to visit the best place on earth to view the North Atlantic Divergent Ridge.
See eruptions of up to 20 meters high at Strokkur, which erupts every 3 to 4 minutes. Pass by the dormant Geysir.
- Geysir geothermal area
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Þingvellir National Park
- Kerið volcanic crater (entrance fee included)
- Blue Lagoon (Comfort Admission Ticket included)
Make sure to note down your pickup times and Departure Times. Pick up can take up to 30 minutes starting from the time on your ticket. Please wait at your hotel / guest house in this time span. We collect our guests with several mini buses, so please be aware that you may need to change buses at a meeting point before the tour begins!
- Children under the age of 8 are not permitted on this tour
- Small-group tour
- Admission to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Professional guide
- Wi-Fi on the bus
What do I need to bring
- Warm clothing and good shoes
- Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense