Snorkeling and The Golden Circle
SILFRA – THINGVELLIR – GULLFOSS – GEYSIR
On this trip we will pick you up from your hotel and drive the scenic route to the beautiful National Park Thingvellir, the active geothermal area of Geysir, and to Gullfoss, the most photographed waterfall in Iceland. All of these sights are a magnificent display of the power and beauty of nature and shouldn’t be missed by any visitor in Iceland.
At Thingvellir lake we snorkel through Silfra, with the opportunity to see Silfra Hall, Silfra Cathedral and Silfra Lagoon.
After a day full of impressions we will drive back to Reykjavik to close the Golden Circle and you will surely have no problem falling asleep.
- be at least 150cm tall and weigh at least 45kg
- be comfortable in water and be able to swim
- be physically fit
- be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
- not be pregnant
- Long underwear
- thick socks
- suitable clothes for the weather of the day
- contact lenses if you wear glasses