Cold & Hot: Silfra Snorkeling & Sky Lagoon Covering Snorkeling Photos
PICTURES FROM THE TOUR
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS TOUR
Immerse yourself in a world of wonder – snorkeling in glacial water then warming up in the magnificent Sky Lagoon for the ultimate Hot and Cold experience.
Immerse yourself in a world of wonder – snorkeling in the crystal clear glacial water in Silfra – then warming up in the Sky Lagoon for the ultimate Hot and Cold experience!
Nestled on a stark, stunning coastline, Sky Lagoon feels a world away from everyday life. Iceland’s newest geothermal lagoon honors the centuries-old bathing culture, embracing the warmth of a people tied closely to the sea, sky, and the power locked deep within the land. For centuries, Icelanders have trusted the calming, healing effects of geothermal water to help make them one of the happiest people on earth. Our 7-step rejuvenating Sky Ritual brings this culture to life for every guest and is included in the Sky Lagoon experience. Pure Pass includes admission, the Sky Ritual and public change facilities
Take part in the Ritual
What is Included:
- Hot chocolate for snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment
- Underwater snorkeling photos
- National park fee – Silfra entry fee
- English speaking guide
- Pure Pass admission to Sky Lagoon
Prerequisites for snorkeling:
- Participants must be physically fit
- Comfortable in water and be able to swim
- Be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
- Have read, signed, and followed directions on the Silfra Snorkeling Medical Statement
- Sign our liability release form at the start of the tour
- 145cm (4’9) tall minimum
- Maximum 200cm (6’7) tall
- 45kg (99 lbs) minimum
- Maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Age limit is 14 years of age
- Snorkeling in Silfra is not recommended when pregnant.
- No glasses, so if you have a prescription mask, please bring it with you. If not, we advise you to get contact lenses before you join us for snorkeling.