Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour & Snowmobiling
The Golden Circle Super Jeep tour allows visitors to get in touch with some of Iceland’s most famous and best snowmobiling in Iceland. Our first stop is at Þingvellir National Park, which is one of Iceland’s most significant historical sites. It’s the home of Iceland’s first parliament which was founded in 930 AD.
From Þingvellir we head along mountain tracks toward the world-renowned geothermal area around Geysir Hot Spring, the one spouting hot spring on Earth after which all other spouting hot springs are named. From there we continue on to Gullfoss (“the Golden waterfall”) where your proximity to its edge is so close you can feel the spray of the glacial water on your face. Don’t look further if you want to enjoy
Next, we kick the action into higher gear to get even closer to Iceland’s nature and go for a one-hour snowmobile tour on Langjökull, Europe’s second-largest glacier.
- Helmet – Buff under helmet – Gloves – Snow mono suit – Overshoes
- Pick-up and drop-off from various Bus Stops and Hotels/Guesthouses around Reykjavik
- Guided super truck tour
- One-hour snowmobile tour
Explore more Tours:
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- The age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it’s always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected
- The ride on the monster truck is an adventure of its own, so enjoy the moods of Mountaineers
What to bring:
- Bring snacks as this is a 10-hour tour. But don´t worry, you can buy food and drinks at Geysir Cantina and Gullfoss Cafe.
- Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear, and gloves. Good outdoor hiking shoes are recommended.