Diving Silfra & Golden Circle Tour
SILFRA – THINGVELLIR – GULLFOSS – GEYSIR
On this trip we will pick you up from your hotel and drive the scenic route to the beautiful National Park Thingvellir, the active geothermal area of Geysir, and to Gullfoss, the most photographed waterfall in Iceland. All of these sights are a magnificent display of the power and beauty of nature and shouldn’t be missed by any visitor in Iceland.
At Thingvellir lake we will do one dive in Silfra. On this dive we will see the whole of Silfra: Silfra Hall, Silfra Cathedral and Silfra Lagoon.
After a day full of impressions we will drive back to Reykjavik to close the Golden Circle and you will surely have no problem falling asleep.
This tour is also available as the Snorkeling Silfra & the Golden Circle Tour
- be a certified diver at the level of PADI Open Water or equivalent
- have dry suit diving certification and a logged dry suit dive within two years of the tour date
have at least 10 logged dry suit dives within two years of the tour date and be able to provide written proof from a diving instructor of these dry suit dives.
- have read, signed, and followed directions on the Diving Silfra Medical Statement (to be signed online after booking)
- be at minimum 150cm / maximum 200cm
- be at minimum 45kg / maximum 120kg
- be at minimum 17 years of age (signature of legal guardian required for under 18 year old participants)
- be physically fit
- be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
- be able to communicate in English or have a translator available at all times during the tour
- not be pregnant