Diving Silfra & Golden Circle Tour
SILFRA – THINGVELLIR – GULLFOSS – GEYSIR
Diving Silfra and Golden Circle Tour is a perfect combination of the classic Golden Circle day excursion and snorkeling adventure in the magnificent Silfra. The tour lets you see the best of Iceland’s popular trait that encompasses some of Iceland’s most amazing landmarks in just a single day.
- National Park Thingvellir
- Geothermal area of Geysir
On this 8-10 hour long tour, we pick you up from your hotel and then we move to the scenic route to the beautiful National Park Thingvellir that is followed by the active geothermal area of Geysir. You may also have an amazing experience at Iceland’s the most photographed waterfall – Gullfoss. When you are in Iceland, these sights shouldn’t be missed. Make sure to bring your camera with a full battery to click some images to envy your friends as you’re back.
On your dive in Silfra, you will see the whole of Silfra along with Silfra Cathedral, Silfra Hall, and Silfra Lagoon. You may book the tour as a snorkeler if you do not have the required dry suit diving experience.
After the tour ends, you are dropped back to Reykjavik to close the Golden Circle with a lot of photographs and memories to be shared with your loved ones.
- Guided tour & dive
- Free Hotel pickup and drop
- Guided Dive in Silfra
- All neccessarey dive equipments
- Guided tour of Gullfoss & Geysir
- Entrance fee into Silfra
- Snacks after dive (Hot chocolate and cookies)
- Your SCUBA dive certification card (PADI Open Water or equivalent)
- Proof of dry suit certification or 10 logged dry suit dives within two years of tour date
- Long underwear
- Thick socks
- Suitable clothes for the weather of the day
Please note that in order to dive in Silfra you must have dry suit certification or 10 logged dry suit dives within the last two years of tour date and be able to provide written proof from a diving instructor of these dry suit dives.
- be a certified diver at the level of PADI Open Water or equivalent
- have dry suit diving certification and a logged dry suit dive within two years of the tour date OR have at least 10 logged dry suit dives within two years of the tour date and be able to provide written proof from a diving instructor of these dry suit dives. PDF
- have read, signed, and followed directions on the online Diving Silfra Medical Statement (link provided in confirmation email)
- PDFhave our Diving Medical form signed off by a doctor if they are age 60 or older PDF
- sign our liability release form at the start of the diving tour PDF
- be at minimum 150cm / maximum 200cm
- be at minimum 45kg / maximum 120kg
- fit within our dry suit size chart PDF
- be at least 17 years of age (signature of legal guardian required for under 18 year old participants)
- be physically fit
- be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
- be able to communicate in English
- not be pregnant