Snorkeling Silfra with Pick Up
PICTURES FROM THE TOUR
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS TOUR
Silfra is a fissure between the North American and Eurasian continental plates. Silfra constantly fills with glacial water that has been trickling through underground lava rock for 30 years. This remarkable crack between two tectonic plates is therefore filled with the clearest water on our planet, allowing for over 100 meters visibility.
On the snorkeling tour we will dress you in a dry suit and guide you through the four parts of the Silfra fissure. Floating through Silfra’s crystal clear water is an otherworldly experience; the near-freezing water, astonishing colors, and sensations of flying provide a very unique environment for liquid meditation that you will never forget.
- All year round, daily. Don’t see a tour time that works for you, contact us at email@example.com and we will find the best time for you
- Approx. 2.5 hours at the site, 5 hours if with transportation from Reykjavík
- Maximum 6 snorkelers per snorkel guide
- Minimum 3 snorkelers. We will refund you in full if the minimum is not met
- If you require pick up, there is a minimum of 3 passengers on our bus. We will refund you in full if the minimum is not met